AYAHUASCA AND KAMBO JOURNEY 5D/4N
2 People: 800.00 USD per person
3 People: 780.00 USD per person
4 + People: 720.00 USD per person
Destination: Tamshiaco-Tahuayo Regional Conservation Area "Amazon Rainforest"
Trip Classified as: "Spiritual/Holistic/Relaxing/Purification/Cleansing Retreat Trip"
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Main Activities: 2 Ayahuasca and 1 Kambo Ceremonies, 1 Rapé and 1 Sananga Application Sessions.
Other Activities: Canoeing, Fishing, Photography, Documentary, Fauna & Flora Exploration, etc.
Booking in Advanced: 2 WEEKS
Last Minute Booking: Not Available for this Trip.
Booking Payment: 50% to Secured Reservation.
Method of Payment: We Accept All Major Credit Cards by Clicking on the "BOOK NOW" Button.
50% Remaining Payment: Pay on Arrival.
Minimum Participants: 2.
Age Requirement: 18+.
Departures: Any Day of the Week.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TRIP:
Other Requirement: Participants Need to Follow a 3-15 Days Restricted Diet Before Journey Starts, for a Better Physical and Spiritual Experience. See our Best Recommended Pre Shamanism Diet Plan Here.
THE AYAHUASCA AND KAMBO JOURNEY 5D/4N, it is undoubtedly the most interesting introduction experience offered for a complete and short spiritual retreat of ancestral Amazonian shamanism, and like many of our jungle crossings trips, it is very much in our nomadic style.
During this journey our team will plunge visitors into the depths of the Amazon jungle. At daylight we will carry out with our usual survival activities, explorations of wildlife, and Kambo ceremonies, at night all of our Ayahuasca ceremonies will take place in different locations as we progressively advance with our journey through the jungle, same with the Rapé and Sananga sessions, we’ll be camping in safe and enigmatic places that have a very special energy field, and most importantly connected with mother nature.
Our journeys are designed mainly to give all first-time and experienced visitors, a direct and profound connection with their inner-selves and everything natural around them, a legitimate introduction and travel experience, focused on the physical, mental and spiritual healing and self encounter, where the idea is like the rest of our shamanic and exploration expeditions, to clearly show our visitors the origins, secrets and the right step by step process on how the preparation of the Ayahuasca medicinal brew is done, steps in the treatments with the Kambo medicine, and to discover the purpose of all that exists around us. Experiences like this we believe all authentic adventurer deserves from beginning to end.
Also, during this journey, visitors will have the privilege of making an Amazonian crossing trip, navigating a minimum of 5 rivers (Maranon, Ucayali, Yarapa, Tahuayo and the Mighty Amazon River at the end), finally arriving in Iquitos along a path different from where it started.
08:00 Ground Transportation pickup from hotel to Iquitos-Nauta Rural Express Road
10:30 Arrival to the City of Nauta
11:00 Nauta City Tour
12:00 River Navigation downstream on the Maranon River in Route to Jerusalem Village - Lunch on board
During this Navigation our Group will obtain the following:
- Have the Privilege to pass and stop for instructional orientation by the encounter of (3) Major Rivers "The Maranon River", the "Ucayali River", and the "Mighty Amazon River". IT IS AT THIS POINT WHERE IT IS KNOWN AS THE BEGINNING OF THE AMAZON RIVER, TO FINALLY DISCHARGE ITS WATERS IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.
- Navigation will continue upstream through The Ucayali River
- Navigation will change its course to enter The Yarapa River
- Observation of fauna and flora will take place during this entire navigation
15:00 Arrival to Haldar Village
- During our stop to Haldarthe group will take a short break to search and refresh ourselves with fresh coconuts for the purpose of hydrating ourselves, and then continue on ourshort 45mins hike to Jerusalem Village.
- 45 minutes short hike will be performed from Haldar Village to Jerusalem Village only during “The Rainy Season” since the levels of height of the rivers will be quite grown.
- 1.5 hours of small motorboat transfer from Ramon Castilla Village in order to reach Haldar Village will be added to the trip only during “The Dry Season” to later continue with the 45 minutes short hiketo Jerusalem Village.
16:00 to 18:00 Arrival to Jerusalem Village
- Drop off gear, and swimming in the calm waters of the Tahuayo River
- Boat Trip for the Placement of Fish Traps along the Tahuayo River will be performed with the Villagers
18:00 to 19:00 Dinner will be served
20:00 Night exploration in search of nocturnal animals (insects, rodents, reptiles, etc.)
21:00 Poison medicine extraction ritual from the Kambo Frog (Phylomedusa Bicolor) or Giant Monkey Frog will be performed during this time period
22:00 The Rapé application session will take place before participants go to bed, for a profound and relaxing good night sleep
- Overnight in Typical Rustic Village Cabins "First Night"
05:00 Navigation on the Tahuayo River;
- Bird watching, appreciation of sounds of the jungle and search for wildlife in general.
07:00 Meeting with Master Shamans
-Preparation of the Mother Ayahuasca Medicinal Plant Starts
09:00 Kambo ceremony will be conducted while participants still fasting as part of the whole integration and healing proccess with all the ancestral medicines involved during this journey.
- The comsuption of 1.5 to 2 liters of water or a local beverage made out of yellow plantains called "Chapo" will be required before the Kambo ceremony begins
11:00 Breakfast will be served
12:00 Group fishing trip
14:00 Return to Camp to meet with the Master Shamans, Ayahuasca preparation continues.
15:00 Group preparation of Lunch meal will be performed
16:00 Lunch will be Served
- Visit to the Jerusalem Indigenous Community to interact with the Villagers and learn how to make different types of artesanal hand crafts typical from the region.
18:00 Back to Camp
- Light Dinner will be served followed by some free time
(meditation, relaxation, forest walks, napping, etc)
20:00 Pre-Ayahuasca Ceremony group briefing
21:00 Ayahuasca Ceremony Starts
- Overnight in Camping Tents at the basin of the Tahuayo River
Ayahuasca Mandatory Diet given by shamans will end at NOON
- Light jungle activities like (resting, meditation, relaxation walks, and river swimming are recommended during this time period only).
- Participants are only allow to drink water during this period.
12:00 Special Diet Meal will be provided as instructed by Shamans.
- Post-Ceremony one-on-one discussion with Shamans.
- Group discussions to share spiritual experiences.
13:00 Group fishing trip
15:00 Jungle Hike in search of "Giant Trees"
- Water drinking from forest vines "Soga de agua"
- Identification of Timber Trees and Medicinal plants
- Identification and collection of edible fruits and vegetables
- Preparation of ground to overnight in the middle of the jungle for our second Ayahuasca ceremony.
- Camping site set up
17:00 Group Dinner Preparation in the middle of the jungle
18:00 Light Dinner will be served followed by a time of rest, meditation, relaxation, walks in the forest, naps, etc.
20:00 Pre-Ayahuasca Ceremony Group Briefing
- The Sananga medicine application session will be performed as a visionary precursor of the Ayahuasca used by some indigenous Amazonian tribes before or during healing ceremonies.
21:00 Ayahuasca Ceremony starts and it will be performed in the middle of the Jungle again, only this time the ceremony will take place right underneath the Lupuna Giant Tree to spiritually connect with the giants, masters, and guardians of the Rainforest.
- Overnight in Camping Tents in the heart of the jungle
Ayahuasca Mandatory Diet given by shamans will end atNOON
- light jungle activities like (resting, meditation, relaxation walks, and river swimming recommended during this time period only).
- Participants are only allowed to drink water during this period.
12:00 A special diet Meal will be provided according to the instructions of the shamans.
13:00 Departure to Tangarana Camping Site about (3hrs) river navigation.
16:00 Arrival to Tangarana Camping Site following by:
- Camping site set up
- Hydration and fruit snacks time before the hike
- (2hrs) hike to a remote Creek for observation of wildlife on "The Dry Season" only, while on this hike excursion visitors will have the opportunity to see (alligators, macaws, monkeys, the prehistoric bird hoatzin "Opisthocomus hoazin" and other Amazonian species)
- (2hrs) hike deep inside the primary jungle on "The Rainy Season" only, in search of wildlife (tapirs, peccaries, capybaras, monkeys, reptiles, birds and more)
19:30 Back to Camping Site
20:00 Dinner will be served
21:00 Nocturnal boat exploration in search of alligators and other nocturnal creatures (alligators catch and release will be performed if small alligators are found)
- Overnight in Camping Tents at the basin of the Tahuayo River
05:00 Morning boat navigation to observe wildlife, followed by a short fishing trip (optional)
07:00 Breakfast will be served
08:00 Navigation will begin on the Tahuayo River in route to Tamshiyaco Town, across the Tamshiyacu-Tahuayo Reserve.
- During these relaxing 4-5 hoursof river navigation along the Tahuayo River, participants will enjoy a unique, adventurous and fascinating escape in search of the Amazon River, this long river navigation ride will increase the opportunities to appreciate more fauna and flora, we will pass by Blanco River, make a quick stop at Chino Village, pass by Buena Esperanza Village, Santa Cruz Village, and Huaysi Village, to then get the final amazing experience of meeting once again just like Day 1, nothing more and nothing less than the Mighty Amazon River, to later proceed and finally cross one of the greatest wonders of the world.
- We recommend our visitors to be alert right in this particular area where the two rivers meet to look for the friendly and playful "Pink and Gray River Dolphins"
14:00 Arrival at Tamshiyaco Town
- A short tour through Tamshiyaco Town will follow.
- Lunch in Tamshiyaco Town
15:00 Speedboat trip back to Iquitos City
- During this 1-hour navigation by speedboat, the participants will enjoy another pleasant trip to finish crossing the Amazon River.
15:00-16:00 Arrival to Iquitos City River Port
16:00-17:00 Private transportation back to hotel/airport
- (End of the Journey)
- Ground and Fluvial Transportation from/to, airport/hotel/river port
- HOSTEL (ONE FREE ARRIVAL NIGHT)
- Accommodation in Typical Village Cabins and Camping Tents
- Private Cook during Expedition
- All Meals During Expedition
- Purified Water
- Lead Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Native Assistant Guide (Jungle Survival Expert)
- (1 - 2) Experienced Master Shamans (depending on group size)
- First Aid Kit
- All camping equipment
- Tour Detailed in the Itinerary
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Airplane tickets
- Personal Travel Insurance
Once the reservation of your trip is received by our booking system online, you will be assigned to one of our travel coordinators to assist you within 20 days before your arrival to Iquitos, he/she will be in contact with you via e-mail or through our WhatsApp Customer Service Line to start providing you, and collecting important information needed from each participants in your private group in order to successfully initiate the logistical preparation of your journey.
Programs and activities are flexible and will be adjusted based on Mother Nature’s weather conditions.