AYAHUASCA & KAMBO HEALING JOURNEY 14D/13N
Destination: Tamshiaco-Tahuayo Regional Conservation Area "Amazon Rainforest"
Trip Classified as: "Spiritual / Holistic / Relaxing / Purging Retreat Trip"
Duration: 14 Days, 13 Nights
Main Activities of the Trip: 6 Ayahuasca, 2 Kambo Ceremonies, 3 Rapé, and 4 Sananga Application Sessions.
Other Events or Activities: Canoeing, Fishing, Photography, Documentary, Fauna & Flora Exploration, etc.
Reservation Payment Required: 50% Deposit to Secured Reservation
Remaining 50% Payment to Be Paid: Upon Arrival at Iquitos
Method of Payment: We Accept All Major Credit Cards by Clicking on the "BOOK NOW" Button
Booking in Advanced Required: 15 Days Minimum
Minimum Participants Required: 2 Participants
Departures: Any Day of the Week
Other Requirement: Participants Need to Follow a 3-15 Days Restricted Diet Before Journey Starts, for a Better Physical and Spiritual Experience. See our Best Recommended Pre Shamanism Diet Plan Here.
THE AYAHUASCA AND KAMBO HEALING JOURNEY [14D/13N], is more than a retreat of healing, it is a journey of an Amazonian crossing totally disconnected from civilization, and specifically for those who are looking for a new beginning, both physical and spiritual, with 2 Kambo ceremonies, 6 intense Ayahuasca ceremonies, 3 sessions of Rape and 4 sessions of Sananga that will help visitors to obtain a complete cleansen of all the negative toxins of their organism. We will travel to a quite remote area within the Amazon Rainforest where visitors will find a completely suitable atmosphere for this type of trip, this precise natural environment will give anyone the peace they looking for.
Visitors can enjoy a perfect retreat for meditation, rest and fascinating excursions and sightings of fauna and flora that will allow you to connect in the most extraordinary way with ones elf, access which will be an essential key to a successful internal self-healing, from the emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical, all in that same order.
During this trip, you will also have the privilege of making a once in a lifetime Amazon crossing journey through 2 Communal Conservation Reserves, all in the usual nomadic way that characterizes Amazon Expeditioners the most, camping in different places in the depths of the jungle with specialized camping equipments, and making different stops in several indigenous communities of the Amazon basins.
We will navigate a minimum of 7 rivers (Marañón, Ucayali, Yarapa, Tahuayo, Blanco, Yanayaku, the Majestic Amazon River), finally arriving in Iquitos through a different path from where we started. On this trip the participants will be under the care of two experienced shamans, no matter how small the group is, incluing the rest of the staff between jungle survival guides and private cooks for the whole journey.
2 People: 2,240.00 USD per person
3 People: 2,140.00 USD per person
4+ People: 2,020.00 USD per person
08:00 Ground Transportation pickup from hotel to Iquitos-Nauta Rural Express Road
10:30 Arrival to the City of Nauta
11:00 Nauta City Tour
12:00 River Navigation downstream on the Maranon River in Route to Puerto Miguel Village - Lunch on board
During this Navigation our Group will obtain the following:
-Have the Privilege to pass and stop for instructional orientation by the encounter of (3) Major Rivers "The Maranon River", the "Ucayali River", and the "Mighty Amazon River". IT IS AT THIS POINT WHERE IT IS KNOWN AS THE START OF THE AMAZON RIVER, THENDISCHARGING ITS WATERS IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.
-Navigation will continue upstream through The Ucayali River
-Navigation will change its course to enter The Yarapa River
-Observation of fauna and flora will take place during this entire navigation
14:00 Arrival at "Native Community of Puerto Miguel"
1500 Boat excursion in search of pink dolphins, watching the sunset and swimming in the river (optional).
17:30 Return to Puerto Miguel.
18:00 Dinner will be served.
19:00 Night exploration in search of alligators
21:00 The Rapé Application Session will be carried out before the participants go to bed, for a good night of deep and relaxing sleep
- Overnight at Cabañas Típicas de la Aldea '' First Night '
05:30 Bird watching, exploration and observation of the sunrise.
07:30 Breakfast will be served.
09:00 A trip to see the largest aquatic plant in the Amazon rainforest "Victoria Regia" or "Victoria Amazónica"
12:00 Lunch will be served.
13:00 (2 hours) navigation on the Yarapa river towards the Native Community of Haldar
15:00 Arrival to Haldar Village
- During our stop to Haldar we will take a short break to search and refresh ourselves with fresh coconuts for the purpose of hydrating ourselves, and then continue on our short 45mins hike to Jerusalem Village.
- 45 minutes short hike will be performed from Haldar Village to Jerusalem Village only during “The Rainy Season” since the levels of height of the rivers will be quite grown.
- 1.5 hours of small motorboat transfer from Ramon Castilla Village in order to reach Haldar Village will be added to the trip only during “The Dry Season” to later continue with the 45 minutes short hiketo Jerusalem Village, since the affluent rivers will be quite dry.
16:00 to 18:00 Arrival to Jerusalem Village
- Drop off gear, and swimming in the calm waters of the Tahuayo River
- Boat Trip for the Placement of Fish Traps along the Tahuayo River will be performed with the Villagers
18:00 to 19:00 Dinner will be served
20:00 Night exploration in search of nocturnal animals (insects, rodents, reptiles, etc.)
21:00 Poison medicine extraction ritual from the Kambo Frog (Phylomedusa Bicolor) or Giant Monkey Frog will be performed during this time
22:00 The Sananga application session will take place before participants go to bed, for a profound and relaxing good night sleep
- Overnight in Typical Village Cabins "First Night"
DAY 3 - DAY 13
During these intense days, our visitors will participate in the following activities:
- (2) Kambo purification ceremonies from mild to intense
- (2) flowering baths to help cleanse the body of negative energies
- (6) Intense Ceremonies of Ayahuasca
- (3) Rapé sessions
- (4) Sananga Sessions
- Special Instruction of Dietary Meals Instructed by Shamans
- Hikes through the primary jungle
- Trip to the village of Tamshiaco
- Exploration along the Tamshiaco Tahuayo Communal Reserve
- Trip to Cattle Ramch Nueva Esperanza
- Exploration in the Eco System of San Juan de Yanayaku
- Bird watching explorations
- Teaching how to capture alligators and then release them
- Exploration in search of (boas, anacondas, lizards,
frogs, tarantulas, scorpions, iguanas, hawks and others
birds, insects, monkeys, capybaras, etc.)
- Swimming and searching for pink freshwater dolphins
- Identification of wild medicinal plants in the jungle
- Fishing for piranhas and other species of freshwater fish (keep what you catch for consumption)
- Nocturnal river navigation under the stars
- Night excursions in the jungle
- Instructions on some basic survival techniques
And much more…
07:00 Interaction by steps in all the elaboration and production of "SugarCane brandy" or "Sugarcane Rum", and other liquors produced from tropical fruits and medicinal roots enriched with pure cane brandy.
10:00 Breakfast will be served and Ayahuasca Mandatory Diet given by shamans will end
11:00 Tour around Nueva Esperanza (cattle rancher, farmer, and producer of sugarcane brandy).
12:00 Private boat upstream to visit Hacienda Puritania "Puritania Ranch", a property of over 450 hectares currently uninhabited, where about a century ago it was a river early stop for small and large vessels operated by steam engines. These embarkations needed the Hacienda to stock up on firewood for continuous operation of their ships. Founded at the beginning of the 1,900s, owned the first and largest craft brickyard of the region, which was one if not the main contributor in the building of the ancient city of Nauta, a riverside city with many more years old than the city of Iquitos. Currently, it still exists surprisingly within its extensive property, the largest house built throughout the region sitting right by the basins of the Mighty Amazon River. Amazon Expeditioners is the only tour operator authorized to access this property for being family inheritance.
13:00 Arrival to "Fundo Puritania" exploration of the area will follow
14:30 Navigation down-stream to San Joaquin de Omaguas Village (40 minutes)
- Lunch served at San Joaquin de Omaguas
- Private transportation back to the city of Iquitos (1hour)
16:00-17:00 Private transportation back to hotel/airport
- (End of the Journey)
- Ground and Fluvial Transportation from/to, airport/hotel/river port
- HOSTEL (ONE FREE ARRIVAL NIGHT)
- Accommodation in Typical Village Cabins and Camping Tents
- Private Cook during Expedition
- All Meals During Expedition
- Purified Water
- Lead Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Native Assistant Guide (Jungle Survival Expert)
- (1 - 2) Experienced Master Shamans (depending on group size)
- First Aid Kit
- All camping equipment
- Tour Detailed in the Itinerary
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Airplane tickets
- Personal Travel Insurance
Once the reservation of your trip is received by our booking system online, you will be assigned to one of our travel coordinators to assist you within 20 days before your arrival to Iquitos, he/she will be in contact with you via e-mail or through our WhatsApp Customer Service Line to start providing you, and collecting important information needed from each participants in your private group in order to successfully initiate the logistical preparation of your journey.
Programs and activities are flexible and will be adjusted based on Mother Nature’s weather conditions.